mbunge Peter Salasya avamia na polisi, When I started my Western Kenya tour, watu walipaniki.
Mbunge Peter Salasya avamiwa na makachero kwake nyumbani usiku
Mbunge huyu amesema hivi kwenye handle yake ya insta
When I started my Western Kenya tour, watu walipaniki. Hapo ndipo kelele zilianza,“Wamunyoro ndiye anamsponsor!” I just smiled and kept walking. A week later, they switched tune,“Ni Jimmy Wanjigi sasa!” Watu walikosa consistency kabisa.
Then I landed in Nakuru. My people turned up in big numbers. Wakaona hii kitu si mchezo tena. Guess what? Now they were shouting,Farouk na Sudi wako nyuma yake!
Sasa niko Mombasa, and they’ve changed the script again. The latest story? “It’s the government through State House Controller sponsoring Salasya!”
Ati nani? Serikali yenyewe?
But here’s the joke of it all,the same people saying State House is behind me are the same ones who tried to have me arrested yesterday using a suspicious vehicle with no number plate. What kind of foolish drama is that? No uniform, no ID, no shame.
Let me ask you Kenyans,why all this noise? Why can’t they agree on one story? You know why? Because I have shaken the system. Nimewatingisha!
From Wamunyoro to Wanjigi, Sudi to State House,everyone is being thrown into the blame game. But none of them is behind me. It’s you,the people,who are behind me.
I’m not here to beg anyone. I don’t need political godfathers. I’m walking with God and the people. That’s enough.
What they fear is not sponsorship. What they fear is the truth I speak, the youth I inspire, the movement I’ve started from the grassroots. They fear a man who can’t be bought, silenced or stopped.
So as they keep guessing, switching narratives, and spinning lies,I’ll keep moving. Village to village. Town to town. County to county.
Hii siyo siasa ya kulamba viatu. Hii ni revolution ya ground. Na ground imeamua.
Mimi ni Salasya. Kijana wa mjengo ananielewa. Mwalimu wa kijiji ananielewa. Boda boda anakimbia na mimi. Mama mboga ananiombea. Vijana wanaamka.
So believe what you want,but don’t forget this: Kenya is not the same anymore. Na hii ni movement ya watu, sio ya mifuko.
Polisi walio kua hapo walikua wamevalia sare za raia na wengine wao na sare za polisi wako wa bunduki mikononi mwao 
Comments
Post a Comment